- To strengthen the well-being and productive engagement of young Ukrainian refugees (children and adolescents).
- To support the integration of Ukrainian refugees to the educational and social systems in Poland through EAA’s Internet Free Education Resource Bank
- Recognazing diversity, discovering its beauty and value, learning to respect not only by finding similarities but also for everything that makes us different
- Learning to recognize emotions, building empathy through playing together - creating a sense of security in a relationship with another person
- PEI will support 180 incoming Ukrainian refugee children for a duration of 6 months in the adaptation centers and sustain it for further cycles.
- Pilot EAA’s Integration and Academic packages in 100 schools through In-school integration program for 2000 Ukrainian refugees and 4000 Polish students.
- PEI will disseminate EAA’s Support Package (Bed Time Stories and Activity Book) to Ukrainian mothers to help them productively engage their children during their free time, through their existing support programs for these mothers.
Overview of Education Above All’s Learning Materials used during the Program
2022 Program Overview
Adaptation Centre Program
- 3 months
- 5 centres in Warsaw
- 180 Ukrainian Refugee Children 6 to 16 years
Additional ResourcesBed Time Stories Activity Books
Polish In-School Program
- 3 months
- 100 Polish Schools in 16 voivodships
- 2000 Ukrainian Refugee Children and 4000 Polish Children 6 to 16 years
EAA Larning Materials UsedMonth 1: Integration Package (1 our per day) Month 2: Academic Package(1 our per day) Month 3: Academic Package(1 our per day)
Additional Support Program for Mothers
- Approx. 1000 Ukrainian mothers
- One-time dissemination
EAA Learning Materials Used:Bed Time Stories Activity Books (online dissemination)